I have a delicious prize to give away to one lucky reader 🙂 It’s ONE POUND of goji berries from Giddy Yoyo!
- Certified Organic
- Independently tested in Canada for purity
- Super high in antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C, along with some protein!
- Traditionally used in Chinese Medicine to promote longetivity
How to use them?
- Eat them as a snack, raw….like a handful. They aren’t very sweet, but they aren’t sour either. They are cool.
- Soak them in water or steep them in tea, and watch them grow!! Back to their original size, that is. Goji berry tea is a really tasty addition to your afternoon snack routine, providing energy and immune support.
- Add onto yogurt, granola, salads, smoothies, homemade trail mix….you name it!
How to WIN
Simply submit a comment on here or on the facebook page about how YOU would use these goji berries! I love hearing the ways people eat and enjoy food 🙂 Winner will be picked on Friday April 1st. Good karma and look forward to hearing your ideas! ❤